A “BUCKET LIST” EVENT FOR EVERY FERRARI FAN, PETROL HEAD & CAR ENTHUSIAST
Despite the COVID 19 pandemic, we are forging ahead with some exciting events for later in the year.
We have now finalised the details of the Finali Mondiali, Ferrari’s end of year spectacular!
Obviously, the pandemic is a moving target, but as it stands at the moment, Ferrari has confirmed the function and spectators will be permitted to attend. Unfortunately, due to the situation, we have had to limit the number of hospitality guests to 30 (15 couples).
The only sticking point is whether South Africans will be allowed to fly into Italy. We are confident that this will be possible.
A full breakdown of the tour follows.
Don’t forget to express your interest in the tour now, so you don’t miss out! If you have any questions about the tour, please feel free to contact me, Paul on: 082 851 3300, or drop him a mail at: email@example.com
Once a year, Ferrari gives back to their owners and fans with a special event, the Finali Mondiali (World Finals), hosted by the Ferrari factory and featuring the FIA Ferrari GT Championship, Corsa Clienti, FXX and FXXK programs and Ferrari road cars. This year the event will be held at The Mugello Circuit in Tuscany in early November.
Corsa Clienti consists of previous Championship-winning F1 cars, now privately owned and raced, the “Enzo” inspired FXX and “La Ferrari” based FXXK programs which compete over the weekend in their own FIA sanctioned championship.
Apart from the two days of non-stop track action and hospitality, the tour also includes visits to Museo Ferrari, Enzo Ferrari Museum, Wine Tasting, lunch at the famous Cavallino Restaurant, a 60-minute test drive in a Ferrari through the hills overlooking Maranello and much more!!
Thursday 4 November – Benvenuto in Italia !!
The tour flight arrives at “Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola,” at around 10h55 and, after collection of baggage, transfers will be waiting to whisk us away to a very special wine tasting, held in the mansion owned by the Strozzi Family, who are direct descendants of Lisa Gioconda, the model who sat for Leonardo Di Vinci in probably his most famous work, the Mona Lisa.
At approximately 15h30 we will be transferred to The Grand Hotel Cavour, our home for the next few days. After check-in and relaxing for a few hours, we will meet at the hotel for pre-dinner drinks at 18h30.
Grand Hotel Cavour
The Grand Hotel Cavour is a medieval palace, where the charm of the past blends with the highest standards of five-star hospitality.
The extraordinary nature of its location, in the very heart of Renaissance Florence, is portrayed in the individual elegance of the 100 rooms, arranged over six floors and adorned with particular attention to materials, colours and high-quality furnishings. Equipped with every comfort to offer you the most enjoyable stay, all rooms have free Wi-Fi and access to the fitness area.
Friday 5 November – Museo Enzo Ferrari Modena
Day two starts bright and early with breakfast aModena, about 135km’s from our hotel in Florence.
At 09h30 we will be entering the Museo Enzo Ferrari, The museum traces the life of Enzo Ferrari, some significant cars as well as personal artefacts.
Following the visit to The Museo Enzo Ferrari, at about 11h30, we’ll make our way to the other side of town, where a traditional Modena lunch awaits at the world-famous Ristorante Il Cavallino, directly opposite the historic entrance to the Ferrari factory.
Following lunch, we’ll take a short walk to the Ferrari Museum for a guided tour at 14h00.
The Ferrari Museum offers a unique and enthralling voyage of discovery, a story told through cars that have made automotive history on streets and circuits the world over.
There will be a brief time of leisure after the museum tour and then we will head off to test drive a Ferrari for 60 minutes through the hills and countryside surrounding Maranello.
Following our transfer back to the hotel at 18h00, the evening will be at leisure.
Saturday 6 November – Mugello
After breakfast, our transfer will leave at 10h00 for arrival at the Mugello Race Circuit at 10h30. For those who would like to choose to stay in Florence, a guided tour of the town will start at 10h00.
The fun begins immediately on arrival, as this year is the 90th Anniversary of the Scuderia (Racing Team), there is sure to be a display of Ferrari’s rarely seen before.
Action on the track includes the Corsa Clienti (Private owners of Ferrari Formula1cars), the FXX and FXXK programmes, and from lunchtime, various rounds of the FIA Ferrari GT Challenge Championships.
This really is Ferrari at its best, with some of the rarest, most expensive and most desirable cars on the planet making an appearance.
After an exhilarating day of speed and sound, we’ll be leaving the track at 17h30 and once again, the evening will be at leisure.
Sunday 7 November
08h00 sees us departing once again for Mugello Race Circuit.
Racing starts early on the final day with the Ferrari Challenge Coppa Shell AM Race at 09h00, followed by the Ferrari Challenge Coppa Shell race at 10h35 and Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli and Pirelli Am races at 12h55.
The packed programme is followed by the prize-giving and a special Ferrari show at 13h55.
The display features Formula 1 cars and drivers, and traditionally, Enzo Ferrari’s son Pierro, along with the president of Ferrari, make an appearance.
After our final day of Ferrari overload, we’ll return to our hotel at 16h00.
There’ll be time to freshen up and relax before a farewell dinner later that evening.
With the exception of international & domestic flights, the inclusive tour cost is:
R60,000 per person sharing.
(single supplement cost on request)
• International and domestic flights. (Ferris Cars can facilitate the booking of flights with your preference of Economy or Business Class).
• Transfers not mentioned, optional extras / optional sightseeing excursions.
• Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc.
• Meals and drinks not specified.
• Tips, porterage and gratuities.
• Visas and Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
• Booking is subject to availability.
• Tour is restricted to 15 couples (30 pax).
• R6000/person deposit secures your registration.
• Balance of payment due on the 30th June 2021.
• R1000/person cancellation fee will apply (with no exception) for any cancellation by the participant or the organizers (Ferris Cars or its agents) for COVID or any other reasons beyond our control.
• Any cancelation before 30 June, R5000/person refundable.
• 50% cancellation fee (with no exception), for cancellation between 1 July and 1 October 2021.
• 100% cancellation fee applies after 1 October 2021 (with no exception).
• Participants agree not to hold Ferris Cars and/or the organizers, Reversa-SA, liable for any cancellations outside of their control.
• Travel insurance is not included nor offered.
• All costs are subject to prevailing rate of exchange, exchange fluctuations and availability, at the time of booking.
• Ferris Cars reserves the right to change the hotel accommodation contained within a confirmed booking. In the instance of change, reasonable notice will be given and a reasonable alternative will be supplied.
• E&O accepted.
For more information or to book: